3 Northcliffe Terrace, Surfers Paradise
Northcliffe Terrace was a highrise tower in a densely built up urban residential location. The building had been vacant nearly four years and was in very poor condition structurally. Asbestos was present throughout the building and in the underground basement car park.
- Scaffolded building on three sides
- Fully engineered propping and bracing
- Internal strip
- Used our high reach excavator to demolish the building
- Internal asbestos removal and remediation
- Negotiated road closures, coordinating local Gold Coast City Council, police and Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ)
Delivered safely, completed ahead of schedule, 90 percent recycled materials, road closures negotiated and managed successfully.