DEMEX is a leading Queensland provider of complete asbestos removal and management services.
Our core strength is in our capacity to provide a fully integrated service that reduces project risk and the need to outsource services to multiple providers.
We are fully equipped to undertake all asbestos removal works and hold 'an A Class Asbestos Removal Licence'.
Fully certified for all aspects of asbestos removal and management, we undertake:
- Commercial and industrial asbestos removal
- Removal of asbestos from roofing, wall sheeting, fences, tiles and other materials, including putty, electrical boards and adhesives
- Removal of asbestos contaminated dust (ACD)
- Removal of asbestos pipe lagging and re-insulation
- Remediation of asbestos and other soil contaminants
- Domestic asbestos removal and strip outs
- Repair and encapsulation of asbestos lined walls
- Removal and transport of waste to approved facilities
- Management and removal of synthetic mineral fibres (SMF) and polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB).
Check out our demolition track record
Why work with DEMEX for asbestos removal?
We have a fully integrated service delivered through our demolition and excavation services. This means early stage works can be delivered through a single provider, reducing risk, costs and project schedule delays.
Our approach provides confidence to clients that removal techniques for all materials containing asbestos will meet, if not exceed, regulators’ requirements for health and safety on every project.
We are vigilant in our adherence to all compliance requirements, with the safety of our people, clients and community foremost in our project planning and execution.